Please see below for our most frequently asked delivery questions:
- How long will it take for my order to arrive. We will try our hardest to have your order to you within 7 days depending on the postal service.
- How much does postage and packing cost. Depending on the service you have requested or the order value you will pay the postage and this will also cover the packaging.
- When and how do you deliver. Delivery will be made by Royal Mail Or any other Delivery services we use at that time and reserve the right to choose the service we choose.
- What should I do if I want an item by a specific date. Please contact us first to confirm your request so we can see if we can facilitate your request on time.
- What should I do if I will be away when I'm expecting my delivery. We cannot rearrange a deliver and this would be up to you to contact the deliver service to rearrange.
- I think there are items missing from my order, what should I do? If you think items are missing from your delivery you must contact us as soon as possible after receiving your order to discus the query.
- The product I wish to buy is out of stock. If there is a product you wish to purchase from us that is currently out of stock please contact us as we might be able to give you an idea when we will get them back in stock. If we can not fulfil your order we will contact you to rectify the situation by the best way we can agree.
- A product I ordered now says it is 'Currently Unavailable' – can I still expect my order? If we can not fulfil your order we will contact you to rectify the situation by the best way we can agree.
- Can I get items delivered overseas? Not without prior arrangement and Please note, Free P&P offers cannot be redeemed on overseas delivery.
Delivery times and Collection.
- We will Process you order within 2 working Days.
- We aim to deliver your order within 7 days of purchase dependant on postal services where we cant be held accountable for there delay.
- We reserve the right to sometimes track our orders at our cost, unless you have contacted us first to pay an additional fee to have your order tracked at your cost where additional fee is needed to cover this.
- Where an item has been requested as collection, we reserve the right to arrange a Date and time to collect.
- Free delivery is for order's amounting to over £50.00 of products not where the order value is over £50.00 including the postage fee. Free delivery will not be covered if item have been returned to us upon agreement brings the order value under the £50.00 value we will take off the postal cost off ant refund we may agree to apply.
Orders are dispatched in the order in which they were placed.
We tend to be extremely busy during our peak periods when it may take longer to dispatch your order but we will notify if there will be a delay within 2 days of your order.
We endeavour to make sure our advertised stock information is correct at the time of order. However, if items do become out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible with a new expected delivery date or a refund.
If items are sent via a tracked service you will receive an email notification from us, we will detail in the email if your item is tracked and the reference number of your parcel. You'll be able to click through from this email directly to the website and track the status of your parcel.
We reserve the right to change our postal charges at any time and this will be shown at the time of the order.
- For information about Overseas delivery, Please contact us first to see if we can process it.
If we need to split your order into multiple deliveries, we will only charge you once for P&P, Unless you order twice within the same period we will try and amalgamate your orders but we can not guarantee this.
Prices quoted are for UK mainland addresses. Delivery to parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and Islands, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight may incur an additional postage cost to the customer. We will contact you if there will be an extra cost on your order.
If your items can be safely left somewhere in case you will be out, please specify this when placing your order and this will be at your responsibility and we can not be held liable where the order is damaged or subject to theft.
Amending a delivery address
If you are not likely to be at home when your items are due to be delivered then please let us have an alternative delivery address perhaps a neighbour or family member but this is at your responsibility to arrange with the person to collect the item and we wont be held responsible where the item has been damaged or lost in there possession . To ensure that we are able to arrange this request please contact us to request this at the time of placing your order as after this we will not be able to amend the delivery address.
Sometimes we may find it necessary to split your order into multiple deliveries (eg if you order items that will be dispatched at different times). Please check the delivery note included in your parcel for details of any outstanding items. If you still find an item is missing, please contact us as soon as possible.
We will only charge you for P&P once per order, even if we split your order into multiple deliveries.
Some of the items we sell are seasonal and so not available, however they may be available to pre-order simply contact us to see if this is available for pre order.
Items listed as Currently Unavailable
If a product is listed as Currently Unavailable, this means you are unable to purchase that item at the present time. It may mean we are out of stock and are not sure if we can get more, or it may mean we have completely sold out.